Daland Fine Arts Center
Before this building was home to the fine arts center, it was a gymnasium-auditorium.
Completed in 1911, the gymnasium-auditorium replaced the inadequate athletic facilities that had been housed in Gent’s Hall (former men's dormitory which no longer exists).
Music students began to outgrow the Studio. Once the Dunn Athletic Center was completed, a new addition was made to the pre-existing gymnasium to create the Daland Fine Arts Center, in memory of President W. Daland, Dean J. Daland, and their families who supported the college.
Today the School District of Milton resides there.